Monday, August 8, 2011

It's been a while, here are some flicks!

Well, it's been a while since I've been able to post anything on here. I've been quite busy the last month and a half shooting for Caramel Salon and Space Salons stylists for this years Contessa Hair awards, so I'm can't post any of this recent work just yet, but super excited as we created some amazing work this year. Until then... Here are some photos of the Vans Roadblock skate comp, downtown Vancouver. I don't fashion myself a sports photographer, but I still enjoy capturing skateboarding, something I've done and loved a majority of my life.





Cory Wilson- Backtail




 Cory Wilson-Frontside crooks?


Magnus- Nosegrind


 Adam F- Nose manny off the end


 Jordan M - tail blut


Chris Connolly


 Cory Wilson- Kickflip


Rob Rickabee


Colin Nogue- fiddy fiddy



 Sheldon Melishinski blasted this grabber over the whole spine!


 Quinn Starr


 Brent Stobbart- Anti Social!

 the crowd on Granville Street


No comments:

Post a Comment